Repeat to self: sunscreen every day, all year round.
Sunscreen is a daily necessity.
This may be the single most important skin tip you ever learn: wear sunscreen every single day, whether you’re spending the day indoors or outdoors, and all year round. Like brushing your teeth…just do it every day.
Sunscreen is arguably the single most important thing you can do for your skin and overall health. It prevents skin cancer — which is deadly but is also one of the most preventable cancers. It prevents (and can even help lighten) dark spots — which come from the sun but also indoor lights like lamps and computer screens. And, it prevents photo-aging — wrinkles, sagging, fine lines.
For more on how sunscreen saves you from the sun, indoor light, skin cancer, and more, check out these articles:
- How Sunscreen Can Help With Radiation, Rosacea, Makeup and More!
- Phone, Keys, Wallet…Sunscreen! Don’t Leave Home Without It
- Daily Sunscreen: The Single Most Important Thing To Do For Your Skin
- Put A Ring On Your Sunscreen
- Why You NEED To Wear Sunscreen On A Cloudy Day
- SUN & LIGHT TIPS: TOP 10
- Sun Safety: Prevent, Protect, Detect!
- Sun Safety: Protection Selection
- Sun Exposure Tips For Triathletes
- Sun Protection Best Practices